Global Gulls – Our busy International ProgramsSeptember 24th, 2012 | Posted by in Data & Statistics | International | Students
Here at Endicott, we believe a study abroad experience is something any student would benefit from – advantages range from increased self confidence to wider career options, and the memories remain for a lifetime.
Though deciding to participate in study abroad, where to go, or what academic area to study can be a daunting decision – we fully encourage all students to seriously consider it and contact our Office of Undergraduate International Programs for the latest in offerings. Our study abroad advisor work with students to identify the best program and site to match each traveler’s learning and living environment needs.
We’ve got a lot going on this year and plenty of study abroad opportunities!
For Fall semester 2012 we have 50 students studying abroad in New Zealand, Ireland, India, Greece, France, Italy, Denmark, Czech Republic, Australia, and Spain.
Upcoming short programs scheduled for this year:
- Cultural Introduction to Spain / Spain
- Culture and Community Service / Costa Rica
- Child Development and Education in Multicultural Contexts: Asia & the U. S. /China and Cambodia
- Experience Asia! Competitive Advantage in the Asian Markets and its Limitations / China
- Swiss Alpine Hospitality Tour / Switzerland
International Partner Sites
- College for International Studies, Madrid, Spain
- National Chengchi University, Taipei, City: Taiwan
- American College of Greece, Athens, Greece
- International College of Management, Manly, Australia
- Central Queensland University, Rockhampton, Australia
- Florence University of the Arts / Apicius International School of Hospitality, Florence, Italy
- Shannon College of Hotel Management, Shannon, Ireland
- Les Roches School of Hotel, Bluche, Switzerland
- Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds, England
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.