Congratulations to Endicott’s DECA team, who participated in the International Career Development Conference last month in Anaheim, CA and came out with some great results: nine out of ten student competitors made it to the finals and all of them finished in the top 10 of their event!
The individual results are …
- Business Ethics: Mary Grygorcewicz and Tiffany Williamson
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing: Tomi Donahoe and Lucas Restivo
- Business to Business Marketing: Lauren Greenwood and Ethan Mansur
- Corporate Finance (includes written exam and oral presentation): Dylan Tate
- Accounting (includes written exam and oral presentation): Briana Angiolillo and Michelle Backlund.
Special congratulations to Michelle Backlund, who also came in 2nd overall in Accounting!
In addition to the individual results, the chapter received the Leadership Passport Award based upon demonstrated competence, innovation, integrity and team work. It is the highest level of chapter recognition based upon their organization of speakers, networking opportunity, fundraising, competition, community service and academic honors, among other qualifications. Congratulations to the team and their faculty advisor, Aileen Torrance. Great job, Gulls!